Be ready to use the first session of the year to prepare your group performance of Jan. 10.
This is a group project that will involve 8 groups of 4 students, all competing to be the best popular science ambassadors.
Your mission will be to explain an element of scientific knowledge to a non-specialist audience (i.e. me).
- The presentation will be performed live, and be judged by your peers.
- Make sure to choose a scientific topic that you are interested in.
- Your presentation should be made accessible to most, both in terms of scientific content and of language.
- It should also be as entertaining as it is educational.
- You can use any props you want.
- Duration : 5 to 10 minutes tops
- Equal participation from all team members is expected.
- D-day: Jan 10th
Quality of the performance (material organization, presentation preparation, adaptation to the audience, originality, attractivity, scientific accuracy, educational values) /10 pts
Individual grade:Quality of English (sentence building, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, oral skills) /10 pts
MAKE SURE TO CHECK WHICH IDEAS HAVE ALREADY BEEN PICKED AND FILL IN YOUR LINE WITH YOUR IDEA ASAP. (use the shared Google doc.)