- Look up the following words in an online dictionary (eg: Oxford, Merriam Webster, Longman), listen to their pronunciation (GB or US pronunciation) and practice saying them outloud, paying particular attention to their primary stress.
surveillance – concentrate – relationships – exhaustion – multitude – conversation – surprisingly – universally – continuation- technological – conceivable – meaningful – omnipresence – technology – Individually – organization – mindfulness – employees – temporarily – conventional – transgressive – notifications – marinated – understands – compulsory – popularity – campaigners
- Work on the Mines-Ponts thème about Oumuamua.
- Find at least 10 varied and useful ways of saying
good, bad and « parler de ».
- Research the various « concours » that can get you in various « Grandes Écoles ». Start with Mines Ponts & e3a.
- Watch the following videos relating to the topic of artificial intelligence applied to artistic productions:
- a preview from BBC News: https://twitter.com/bbcworldservice/status/1344956055999152128
- and then the 1st installment of this event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV4jNWZlmEU
- To learn more about this event https://www.harrogate-news.co.uk/2020/12/29/edinburghs-hogmany-takes-to-the-skies/